Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (General)
The ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (General) provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
Unit Cluster 1: Enterprise IT
- BSBCRT601 Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTICT616 Develop communities of practice
Unit Cluster 2: Advanced Data Management
- ICTDBS604 Build data warehouses
- ICTDBS605 Develop knowledge management strategies
- ICTDBS505 Monitor and improve knowledge management systems
- ICTICT615 Implement knowledge management strategies
Unit Cluster 3: IT Projects
- ICTPMG617 Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTSUS603 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTICT614 Identify and implement business innovation
Unit Cluster 4: Cloud Computing
- ICTCLD602 Manage information security compliance of cloud service deployment
- ICTPRG614 Create cloud computing services
52 weeks [48 weeks study + 4 weeks break]
(5 Core units, 11 Electives, Total 16 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Vocational Graduate Certificate or Bachelor degree qualification or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Business Analyst
- ICT Project Manager
- Network Specialist
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Systems Analyst
Please contact college staff for fees.