Diploma of Business
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business offers students the opportunity to develop the skills required to handle real-life work situations. In completing the Diploma of Business you will have gained a qualification which can lead to roles in marketing, human resources, and/or business administration.
Students will develop a full understanding of the Business, Marketing & Management concepts, coordinated organisational approach; and a concern for profits – and how these can be related to all other courses (subjects) in the program. The qualification highlights specialised aspects of business management such as management strategy, marketing services, product management, and research.
Each of our classes and courses have been developed with students in mind, our experienced trainers provide a cultivating environment to assist you in completing your studies.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is a Nationally Recognised course.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Administration
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Unit Cluster 2: Marketing 1
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Unit Cluster 3: Human Resource Managment
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
Unit Cluster 4: Sustainability
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- Develop workplace policy and BSBSUS501 procedures for sustainability
(43 weeks study + 9 weeks break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
Following the completion of the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, students are able to progress into; Advanced, Diploma of Business, Diploma of Leadership & Management at Canterbury Technical institute. Students also have the opportunity to further their studies and continue onto university study.
Office Assistants; Market Research Officers; Promotion Officers; Customer Service Officers; Assistant Branch Managers.
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy