Advanced Diploma of Business
The BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business is geared towards individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role, who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge, and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
During this course students will develop a full understanding of Business, marketing and management concepts, a coordinated organisational approach and a concern for profits, as well as understanding as to how these are relevant to all other subjects in the program. Specialised aspects of business management such as management strategy, marketing services, product management and research are highlighted.
Course outcomes relate to those wishing to pursue a career in management, marketing, sales, business and market research.
The BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business is a Nationally Recognised course.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Marketing 2
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programs
Unit Cluster 2: Advertising 2
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBADV604 Execute an advertising campaign
Unit Cluster 3: Information Management 2
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
Unit Cluster 4: Sustainability
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
(69 weeks study + 9 weeks break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
Following graduation from the Advanced Diploma of Business other study options include: Diploma of Management, Advanced Diploma of Management, Diploma of Software development, or Diploma of Digital and interactive games at Canterbury Technical Institute. Students also have the option of continuing study at university.
Office Assistants; Market Research Officers; Senior Administrator; Promotion Managers; Customer Service Managers; Account Service Manager.
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy