Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management has been designed to reflect the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others, instead provide strategic leadership. Students will learn the importance of providing leadership across an organisation while gaining the skill and knowledge to develop and implement strategic plans.
This course is suited for candidates wishing to pursue careers in roles such as area managers, department managers, and regional managers.
The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is a Nationally Recognised course.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Leadership and Management 2
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
Unit Cluster 2: Business Planning
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resource strategic planning
Unit Cluster 3: Information Management 2
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
Unit Cluster 4: Marketing
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMKG603 Manage the market process
Unit Cluster 5: Innovation
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Unit Cluster 6: Sustainability
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
(69 weeks study + 9 weeks break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
After graduation from the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management further study options with CTI include: Advanced Diploma of Business, Diploma of Software Development or Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games or you can progress on to a University such as USQ or a University of your choice.
- Area, Department or Regional Manager
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy