Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management has been designed to reflect the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others, instead provide strategic leadership. Students will learn the importance of providing leadership across an organisation while gaining the skill and knowledge to develop and implement strategic plans.
This course is suited for candidates wishing to pursue careers in roles such as area managers, department managers, and regional managers.
The BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is a Nationally Recognised course.
Unit Cluster 1: Leadership and Management 2
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
Unit Cluster 2: Business Planning
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement a business plans
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
Unit Cluster 3: Innovation
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Unit Cluster 4: Sustainability
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
78 weeks (69 weeks study + 9 weeks break)
[5 Core units, 5 Electives, Total 10 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
After graduation from the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management further study options with CTI include: Advanced Diploma of Business, Diploma of Software Development or Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games or you can progress on to a University such as USQ or a University of your choice.
- Area, Department or Regional Manager
Please contact college staff for fees.