Diploma of Project Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
The qualification requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate own work or the work of a team.
Course outcomes relate to those wishing to pursue a career in management positions across a range of fields.
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a Nationally Recognised course.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Manage Projects 1
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
Unit Cluster 2: Manage Projects 2
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder's engagement
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
Unit Cluster 3: Manage Projects 3
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Unit Cluster 4: Manage Projects 4
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
(45 weeks study + 7 weeks break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
Following the completion of the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management, students can progress to the BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management or BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or Leadership and Management courses at CTI, or go onto further studies at University degree level in a variety of associated disciplines.
- Project Manager, Project Leader or Team Leader
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy