Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
Course outcomes relate to those wishing to pursue a career in management positions across a range of fields. Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification are contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
The BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is a Nationally Recognised course.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Project Practice 1
- BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
Unit Cluster 2: Project Practice 2
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
Unit Cluster 3: Project Practice 3
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
Unit Cluster 24: Project Practice 4
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
27 weeks (no break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 4.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management or BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- Project Co-Ordinator, Contracts Officer, Project Officer, Projects Administrator.
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy