Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Telecommunications Networking Engineering)
The ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Telecommunications Networking Engineering) provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
Unit Cluster 1: Enterprise IT
- BSBCRT601 Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTICT616 Develop communities of practice
Unit Cluster 2: Advanced Networking Engineering
- ICTNPL413 Evaluate networking regulations and legislation for the telecommunications industry
- ICTNWK612 Plan and manage troubleshooting advanced integrated IP networks
- ICTPMG613 Manage ICT project planning
- ICTTEN615 Manage network traffic
Unit Cluster 3: Networking design and security
- ICTNWK537- Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK561 Design an enterprise wireless local area network
- ICTNWK550- Design ICT system security controls
Unit Cluster 4: Manage IT Projects
- ICTPMG617 Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTSUS603 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
52 weeks [48 weeks study + 4 weeks break]
(5 Core units, 11 Electives, Total 16 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Vocational Graduate Certificate or Bachelor degree qualification or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Radiocommunications Technician
- Telecommunications Field Engineer
- Telecommunications Network Planner
- Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
For more details on potential occupations & career outcomes, please refer to the following link - https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats
Please contact college staff for fees.