About IT Scholarship Program
At Canterbury Technical Institute Brisbane, we aim to reward every kind of support to our students so they can always extend their best educational experience.
Scholarships are open to all our onshore students who are commencing in 2021 and who meet the IT programs' entry requirements. Do not miss this incredible opportunity to get an Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Telecommunications Networking Engineering).
|CTI IT SCHOLARSHIP (INTERNATIONAL) SUPPORTS NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WHO PLAN TO COMMENCE THEIR STUDIES IN 2021.|
How to apply
Students will be required to confirm that they wish to be considered for the scholarship at the time they submit their application along with evidence of previous IT courses and/or work experiences for admission into an eligible Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Telecommunications Networking Engineering).
Scholarship eligibility can only be assessed after the applicant has met the course entry requirements. (2021 commencement): 35% off the total tuition fee.
All current student at CTI or new students commencing an IT course with CTI in July to September 2021 are eligible (please refer to terms and conditions below).
Terms and Conditions*
- Students who have received a scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Current CTI students changing from one course to another with advanced standing (credits) are eligible for this scholarship. Charge of course fee applies.**
- New students receiving advanced standing for previous studies are not eligible for the extension of the CTI IT Scholarship (International).
- The CTI IT Scholarship (International) is not refundable, convertible to cash, or transferable to another individual, commencing study period, or course.
- Current and applicants MUST provide an outstanding result from their previous course (preferable IT) to be eligible for the CTI IT Scholarship.
- Current and applicants MUST provide an overall equivalent IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and above.
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application.
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
- No other promotion or campaign to be combined with this scholarship.