What will you gain from this program?
The Higher-Level Skills program aims to assist individuals to gain the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in a priority industry, or to transition to university to further their studies.
Once eligible individuals successfully complete a qualification through this program, they will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program.
Who is eligible?
Eligible candidates for this program must:
- be a Queensland resident.
- be aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- not hold, or be enrolled in, a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
Courses Available and Costs
|Courses||Co-Contribution Fees - Per unit of competency|
|SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality||$21.00||$15.00|
Available Delivery Modes
What are the available course delivery mode at CTI?
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
- Via distance learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)