What will you gain from this program?
The Higher-Level Skills program aims to assist individuals to gain the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in a priority industry, or to transition to university to further their studies.
Once eligible individuals successfully complete a qualification through this program, they will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program.
View the Higher Level Skills Program Fact Sheet.
Who is eligible?
Eligible candidates for this program must:
- be a Queensland resident.
- be aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- not hold, or be enrolled in, a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
Courses Available and Costs
|Co-Contribution Fees - Per unit of competency
|SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
Student Handbook (CTI Student Handbook)
Available Delivery Modes
What are the available course delivery mode at CTI?
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
- Via distance learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
NOTE: As of 1 July 2021, the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training will be surveying students directly.