What will you gain from this program?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee program allows CTI to provide eligible individuals access to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career.
Once eligible individuals successfully complete a qualification through this program, they will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program.
Who is eligible?
Eligible candidates for this program must:
- be a Queensland resident.
- be aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school (with the exception of VET in Schools students).
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- not hold, or be enrolled in, a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
Courses Available and Costs
|Courses||Co-Contribution Fees - Per unit of competency|
|SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality||$15.00||$10.00|
Available Delivery Modes
What are the available course delivery mode at CTI?
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
- Via distance learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)