Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)
Unit Cluster 1: Work in IT Teams
- BSBCRT512 Originate and develop concepts
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Unit Cluster 2: IT Projects
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
Unit Cluster 3: Cyber Security
- ICTCYS407 Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
- ICTCYS610 Protect critical infrastructure for organisations
- ICTCYS613 Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
- ICTNWK537 Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK544 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK545 Develop, implement and evaluate systems and applications security
- ICTNWK546 Manage network security
- ICTNWK547 Manage system security on operational systems
- ICTNWK549 Design ICT security frameworks
- ICTNWK550 Design ICT system security controls
- ICTNWK623 Manage ICT security
- ICTPRG537 Implement security for applications
- ICTSAS524 Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan
- ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
52 weeks [40 weeks study + 12 weeks break]
(6 Core units, 14 Electives, Total 20 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Advanced Diploma or Graduate Certificate qualifications or higher education qualifications.
Other study opportunities with CTI include Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking / Game Art & Design / Cloud Architecture), Diploma of Business, Advanced Diploma of Business and Diploma of Leadership and management or you can continue on to University.
- Systems administrator
- Systems analysis
- Game programmer and software developer
- Database and data management
- Cloud engineering
Please contact college staff for fees.