Diploma of Information Technology (Cloud Architecture)
ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Cloud Architecture)
Unit Cluster 1: Work in IT Teams
- BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Unit Cluster 2: IT Projects
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
Unit Cluster 3: Cloud Architecture
- ICTCLD501 Develop cloud disaster recovery plans
- ICTCLD502 Design and implement highly-available cloud infrastructure
- ICTCLD503 Implement web-scale cloud infrastructure
- ICTCLD504 Improve cloud-based infrastructure
- ICTCLD505 Implement cloud infrastructure with code
- ICTCLD506 Implement virtual network in cloud environments
- ICTCLD507 Build and deploy resources on cloud platforms
- ICTCLD508 Manage infrastructure in cloud environments
- ICTCYS613 Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
- ICTICT435 Create technical documentation
- ICTNWK623 Manage ICT security
- ICTPRG536 Design application architecture
- ICTSAD503 Minimise risk of new technologies to business solutions
- ICTSAD508 Develop technical requirements for business solutions
52 weeks [40 weeks study + 12 weeks break]
(6 Core units, 14 Electives, Total 20 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Advanced Diploma or Graduate Certificate qualifications or higher education qualifications.
Other study opportunities with CTI include Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking / Game Art & Design / Cyber Security), Diploma of Business, Advanced Diploma of Business and Diploma of Leadership and management or you can continue on to University.
- Systems administrator
- Systems analysis
- Game programmer and software developer
- Database and data management
- Cloud engineering
Please contact college staff for fees.