Advanced Diploma of IT
The ICT60115 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Unit Cluster 1: Lead IT Teams
- ICTICT610 Manage copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Unit Cluster 2: Manage IT Projects
- ICTPMG609 Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTPMG606 Manage ICT project quality
- ICTICT606 Develop communities of practice
- ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
Unit Cluster 3: Manage Business Systems
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- ICTICT604 Identify and implement business innovation
- ICTDBS602 Develop a knowledge management strategy
- ICTICT605 Implement a knowledge management strategy
Unit Cluster 4: Data Security and Management
- ICTNWK616 Manage security, privacy and compliance of cloud service deployment
- ICTPRG604 Create cloud computing services
- ICTDBS601 Build a data warehouse
- ICTDBS501 Monitor and improve knowledge management system
(48 weeks study + 4 weeks break)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Vocational Graduate Certificate or Bachelor degree qualification or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Business Analyst
- ICT Project Manager
- Network Specialist
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Systems Analyst
Please contact college staff for fees.
Training & Assessment Strategy