Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
The ICT60120 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.
Unit Cluster 1: Lead IT Teams
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
Unit Cluster 2: Manage IT Projects
- ICTPMG617 Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTICT616 Develop communities of practice
- ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- BSBCRT601 Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
Unit Cluster 3: Manage Business Systems
- ICTICT614 Identify and implement business innovation
- ICTDBS605 Develop knowledge management strategies
- ICTICT615 Implement knowledge management strategies
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
Unit Cluster 4: Data Security and Management
- ICTPRG614 Create cloud computing services
- ICTDBS604 Build data warehouses
- ICTDBS505 Monitor and improve knowledge management systems
- ICTCLD602 Manage Information security compliance of cloud service deployment
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices.
52 weeks [48 weeks study + 4 weeks break]
(5 Core units, 11 Electives, Total 16 Units)
Please contact college staff for intake dates.
- An overall equivalent IELTS 5.5 or equivalent and above
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualifications & transcripts is required to accompany your application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
ICT15 Vocational Graduate Certificate or Bachelor degree qualification or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Business Analyst
- ICT Project Manager
- Network Specialist
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Systems Analyst
Please contact college staff for fees.