BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
The qualification requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate own work or the work of a team.
Course outcomes relate to those wishing to pursue a career in management positions across a range of fields.
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is a Nationally Recognised course.
CRICOS code: 093917G
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Total number of units = 12
(8 core units & 4 elective units must be selected)
CRICOS Code: 093917G
The BSB51415 Course Includes
|Unit Cluster: Manage Projects 1|
|BSBPMG511||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG512||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG514||Manage project cost|
|Unit Cluster: Manage Projects 2|
|BSBPMG515||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG516||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG519||Manage project stakeholder engagement|
|Unit Cluster: Manage Projects 3|
|BSBPMG518||Manage project procurement|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|Unit Cluster: Manage Projects 4|
|BSBPMG520||Manage project governance|
|BSBPMG521||Manage project integration|
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- An overall IELTS band 5.5 or equivalent and above;
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12)
- A verified copy of qualification & transcripts is required along with the application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status
*Documents not in English should be provided with a certified translation
- After achieving the BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification/s OR
- Evidence of competency in the majority of units required for the BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification/s OR
- With reasonable 3-4 years vocational work in a range of work environments in a range of senior support or technical roles for Advanced Diploma of Business
Following the completion of the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management, students can progress to the BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management or BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or Leadership and Management courses at CTI, or go onto further studies at University degree level in a variety of associated disciplines.
The BSB51415 Course Schedules
|Course Duration||1 Year
(45 teaching weeks, 7 weeks break)
|Class Schedule||*25 Hours (per week)|
|Session Times||Monday – Wednesday
|Cluster||Manage Projects I (16 weeks)
|Manage Projects II (14 weeks)
|Manage Projects III (8- weeks)
|Manage Projects IV (7 weeks)
* Students may be required to complete additional hours beyond class times to complete the course.
|BSB51415 Diploma of project & management– 1 Year (52 weeks)||AUD $16,500|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||$150|
|Overseas Student Health Cover (Medibank) – 1 Year||$581.40 / Year (approx.)|
*Note all above prices include GST