BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
The BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management has been designed to reflect the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in program management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
A program is defined as a set of interrelated projects, each of which has a project manager. ‘Multiple projects’, or ‘a program of projects’, refers to a number of related projects managed by the same person as a program to achieve organisational objective/s.
It applies to individuals who are program managers, managing or directing a suite of projects (a program) to achieve organisational objectives.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
This course is suited for candidates wishing to pursue careers in roles such as area managers, department managers, and regional managers.
The BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management is a Nationally Recognised course.
CRICOS code: 093919E
For further information on this course including study options and locations, download the course guide.
Total number of units = 12
(4 core units & 8 elective units must be selected)
CRICOS Code: 093919E
The BSB61215 course includes:
|Unit Cluster 1: Manage Programs 1|
|BSBPMG610||Enable program execution|
|BSBPMG611||Facilitate stakeholder engagement|
|BSBPMG612||Implement program governance|
|Unit Cluster 2: Manage Programs 2|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT520||Plan and manage the flexible workforce|
|Unit Cluster 3: Manage Programs 3|
|BSBPMG615||Manage program delivery|
|BSBPMG616||Manage program risk|
|Unit Cluster 4: Manage Programs 4|
|BSBPMG617||Provide leadership for the program|
|ICTICT602||Develop contracts and manage contracted performance|
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- An overall IELTS band 5.5 or equivalent and above;
- 18 years and above with a High School Certificate (Year 12) or equivalent
- A verified copy of qualification & transcripts is required along with the application
- Qualification & transcripts need to be verified by CTI’s approved student recruitment agent to confirm their genuine status.
*Documents not in English should be provided with a certified translation
- After achieving the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management or Business or other relevant qualification/s OR
- Evidence of competency in the majority of units required for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management or other relevant qualification/s OR
- With reasonable 3-4 years vocational work in a range of work environments in a range of senior support or technical roles for Advanced Diploma of Business
After graduation from the Advanced Diploma of Program Management you can progress to the Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management or business courses at CTI or go onto further studies at University degree level in a variety of associated disciplines.
The BSB61215 Course Schedules
|Course Duration||1 Year
(45 teaching weeks, 7 weeks break)
|Class Schedule||*25 Hours
(2.5 days per week)
|Session Times||Wednesday – Friday
|Cluster||Manage Programs I (15 weeks)
|Manage Programs II (15 weeks)
|Manage Programs III (8 weeks)
|Manage Programs IV (7 weeks)
* Students may be required to complete additional hours beyond class times to complete the course.
|BSB61215 Advanced Diploma of Program Management – 1 Years (52 weeks)||AUD $22,000|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||$150|
|Overseas Student Health Cover (Medibank) – 1.5 Year||$872.10 / Year (approx.)|
*Note all above prices include GST